Born in Etobicoke, Ontario (Canada) in 1988, Justin Mrasek a multi-disciplinary Visual Artist living and working in Toronto. As a self-taught Painter, Illustrator and Graphic Designer, his work explores the affects of the human condition at a personal level.
- 2017 - "The Independents Show" - Invite Only - Queen West - 1 Work Displayed
- 2017 - "Super Wonder Summer Review" - Invite Only - Super Wonder Gallery (August) - 4 Works Displayed
- 2017 - "Taste of Little Italy Festival" - Super Wonder Gallery (June) - 2 Collaboration Pieces
- 2017 - "A Trill of the Night Glitter Masquerade" - Super Wonder Gallery (May) - 1 Collaboration Piece
- 2017 - "All About Women" - Artusiasm Gallery (May)
- 2017 - "I Dream in Colour" - Artusiasm Gallery (April)
- 2017 - Opening Exhibit - Artusiasm Gallery (March)
- 2016 - Emerging Toronto Artists Tea Party show - December Collective
- 2016 - Emerging Toronto Artists Awards at District 28
- 2016 - Emerging Toronto Artists Awards Pre-Show at Super Wonder Gallery
- 2015 - Galleria Art Expo, UNIUN Nightclub (Toronto)
- 2015 - Emerging Toronto Artists Awards "La Belle Epoque"
- 2015 - Emerging Toronto Artists Awards "Pre-Show" Contest
- 2017 - Solo Exhibit (Featured Artist) at Queens Shop Hair Salon from January to March
- 2014 - Grapefruit Moon Restaurant: "Featured Artist" (June)